Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: For sale: Leica Super8 camera

  1. #1
    Inactive Member David17's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2000
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Because I have to pay college costs, and I have less then ten Dollars on my bank account right now, I need to sell one of my super8 camera's.
    I'm selling a Leicina Super8 camera. This is the only Super8 camera that Leica has made. It works perfectly, and it's in a very nice mechanical condition. Camera speeds: 1, 9, 18, 25 and 54 frames per second. The camera has a Leitz lens, with is in mint condition. There is one problem: the battery department doesn't work. It's easy to fix this. I'm selling this camera for only $200+shipping costs. Priority shipping can be arranged by TNT or UPS. I live in the Netherlands. Overseas shipping by TNT or UPS is fast, and it isn't expensive. Contact me by e-mail if you are interested.

    David

  2. #2
    Inactive Member capul8's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    David...Sorry, I certainly remember those days of having to sell stuff to get by...but a couple of questions: Is this a Leicina SPECIAL or SUPER?
    What sort of repair is needed on the power source?
    What lenses are interchangeable?
    Is there an adaptor ring for different types of lenses?
    Meter working?
    Thanks...
    Bernie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •